The GE Interlogix Compatible Pet Immune Motion Detector is compatible with GE alarm systems and Qolsys panels. It also has a long range performance, superior pet immunity, and a long battery life.
Additionally, these motion sensors are unique with an external contact sensor input on board that operates on a separate wireless ID.
But if this isn’t what you’re looking for, please take a look at our other motion detectors.
GE Interlogix Compatible Pet Immune Motion Detector Features:
- Compatible with GE alarm systems and Qolsys panels, and some Elk alarms
- Sleek stylish design
- Pet Immune – 2 pets up to 60 pounds, or single pet up to 85 pounds
- Unique external contact input on separate wireless ID
- PYROFLEX™ IR sensor and HighBar™ signal processing for superior performance
- 90 degree detection, also 44 foot detection range
- Strong, reliable RF signal
- 6-8 year battery life on Lithium battery (battery included)
- Crystal mode
- Cover tamper
- Low battery indication
- Mountable on Flat-wall, 45 degree corner, or swivel/gimbal (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4.5 x 2.0 inches
GE Interlogix Compatible Pet Immune Motion Detector Key Instructions:
- Mount at 7.5 foot height for optimum performance between: Catch performance, Pet Immunity and False Alarm prevention.
- Motion Sensitivity: Jumper on BOTH PINS for Normal sensitivity, Jumper on ONLY 1 PIN for High sensitivity.
- External contact activation (enabling):
– Insert battery while holding Tamper switch.
– DL ID# for Ext Contact is Motion DL ID# + 1.
– Then seal wire routing hole.
- Also make sure bug / insulation foam is installed.
– Motion: Press tamper switch for enrollment in GE panel
– External Contact:
- Have external zone in ALARM state.
- Then insert battery while holding Tamper switch.
- Close and open the external zone. This tells the GE panel to start paying attention to the external zone.
LED Walk Test:
- Press Tamper for 3 minute test: LED lights when motion sensed
- Sensor re-calibrates for 10 to 30 seconds after each LED blink. It will not transmit during re-calibration. So wait about 30 seconds before first test, and 30 seconds between tests.
- Wireless transmissions sent for each detection, so walk test can be used for panel operation test as well
There are no reviews yet.