This product is no longer available it has been discontinued and replaced with the slim sensor.
The new Interlogix Slim Door Window Sensor, alarm systems can be easily installed and provide the highest level of intrusion protection available for a home or business. These sensors monitor doors, windows, cabinets, or anything that opens and closes. Almost any building can be set up with a Interlogix system because of the Interlogix Slim Door Window Sensor’s small size and flexible mounting configurations.
Compatible with all GE Security 319.5 MHz control panels and receivers (Simon XT, Simon 2 and 3, Concord, and even Qolsys Panels).
Out of stock
Discontinued and replace with the slim sensor. Firstly With wireless products from Interlogix , smaller really is better. Furthermore, Highlighted by sleek new designs, the wireless family provides the modern look and feel you demand, with the same robust Interlogix wireless capability you’ve come to expect. In addition, using the new Interlogix Slim Door Window Sensor, alarm systems can also easily install as well as provide the highest level of intrusion protection available for a home or business. In addition, These sensors monitor doors, windows, cabinets, or anything that opens and closes. Furthermore, almost any building can also be set up with a Interlogix system because of the Interlogix Slim Door Window Sensor’s small size as well as flexible mounting configurations.
Interlogix Slim Door Window Sensor provides years of trouble-free operation because advanced circuit technology makes this sensor extremely efficient and reliable. The low current draw, coupled with a high-capacity lithium battery, means five to eight years between battery changes when sensors are used on low-traffic openings. The wire-free nature of Interlogix Slim Door Window Sensor means: less installation cost; less installation damage from drilling holes and pulling wires; less time spent on premises for the installer; and less compromise to security due to the inflexibility of sensor location when using hardwire sensors.
• Low-profile design – Gives sleek modern look; fits in any home or business
• Wireless technology – Easier and less costly to install; safer because of flexible placement
• Advanced circuit technology – Supplies robust function with low current draw
• Compatible with all GE Security 319.5 MHz control panels and receivers (Simon XT, Simon 2 and 3, Concord, and even Qolsys Panels)
• Range – Functions at open-air distances of up to 500 ft.
• Battery operated – Runs on lithium coin cell battery with typical life of 5 years
• Tamper-resistant case – Inhibits tampering and improves security and durability
• External contact header allows connection of an external hardwire contact
Battery Panasonic , 3 VDC, 225 mAh, Lithium Coin Cell Battery Life 5 years (typical)
Transmitter Frequency 319.508 MHz (crystal-controlled)
Transmitter Frequency Tolerance +/- 8 kHz Bandwidth 24 kHz
Modulation Type Amplitude Shift Key (ASK)
Unique ID Codes 16 million
In addition, Peak Field Strength Typical 30,000 uV/m @ 3m
As well as External Input Sampling Current 20 uA
Magnetic Sensitivity of Reed Switch 10 to 20 amp turns
There are no reviews yet.