The GE Interlogix Compatible Mini Keypad is the keypad you need for all your security needs. This keypad’s size let’s you take it anywhere. It also has a strong RF signal and can mount on a wall.
This keypad is compatible With Ge Interlogix and Qolsys products.
GE Interlogix Compatible Mini Keypad Features:
- Secure, 4-digit Code to disarm
- 1-button arming
- Red/Green LED arming feedback
- Small, yet comfortable keypad
- Mounts on wall via VHB® tape, or screws
- Secure for carrying in purse or mounting on car visor
- Strong, reliable RF signal.
- 4-6 year battery life on battery.
GE Interlogix Compatible Mini Keypad Key Instructions
- Enroll as a Key Fob.
- Code programming
-Default access code is “1234”. To change access code: Do these steps within 4 seconds
- Enter current 4-digit access code.
- Press and hold the “1” and “3” keys simultaneously. (after 3 seconds, Red LED will be lit)
- Enter new 4-digit access code. (the Green LED will be lit)
- Note new access code . BAD GUY CANNOT RESET CODE. So it must be recorded and remembered!
- Refer to the GE control unit installation manual.
- Put the control panel in RF Learning mode. Press both the Stay & Away buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Or if using a Downloader in ID entry mode, Enter the Download ID the device (located on a label on the unit’s back or in unit).
- Not supervised.
- Replacement Battery: Lithium / Manganese Dioxide
- Temperature Range: 0F to 120F
- Housing dimensions: 2×2.25×0.33 inches
- 1-way RF: Does not receive panel status
There are no reviews yet.