The GE Interlogix Simon Xti Kit is an affordable, first-class home security system with stunning features and a near-perfect design.
Perfect four houses, apartments, and condos, this beautifully made home monitoring system features a built-in touchscreen to control security functions. So you can control your security system from anywhere in the house.
GE Interlogix Simon Xti Kit Standard Features:
- Control Panels: User-friendly Display Clearly Displays Home Status and Provides Easy Arming/Disarming of the System
- 3.5″ Color LCD Screen Delivers Information at a Quick Glance,
- Microphone for Emergency Two-Way Communication w/Monitoring Station Personnel.
- Additionally features Wireless Design Facilitates Quick, Easy Installation
- Sensing/Detection: SAW as well as Crystal Door/Window Sensors for Complete protection,
- Small, Unobtrusive Motion Detectors,
- 4-Button Keychain Remote Easily Arms/Disarms System w/Recessed Buttons to Prevent False Alarms
- Interactive Services: Cellular Reporting Options w/AT&T™ or T-Mobile® GSM Coverage,
- Advanced Interactive Services through Alarm.com,
- Extended Capabilities w/Kit Accessories for Added Includes,
- Four-day Forecast for Quick, Convenient Weather Planning and Programmable HVAC and Lighting Promotes Energy Savings as well as Added Security
Simon® XTi is a cost effective security system that comes equipped with an integrated, full-color touch screen display. Furthermore, providing up to 40 zones of burglary as well as fire protection, the Simon XTi is available in a variety of kits. In addition, the standard kit comes packaged with door/window sensors, a motion detector, as well as a keychain remote. While other kits include cellular modules for primary or backup communication. Finally, Simon XTi kits, as well as additional wireless devices, provide the complete residential or small business security solution.
See also GE Interlogix Simon XT Kit features.
- Simple, no button interface; All interaction occurs via a 3.5-inch color LCD with graphical user interface (GUI)
- At-a-glance status of home and property
- Actionable status icons
– Identify door/window open
– Last motion detected
– “My property” icon status; covers all non-window, non-interior motion changes
- Menu-based system programming and test
- 40 wireless zones – two can be hardwired (normally-closed loop only)
- Built-in PSTN 2-way voice capability (over GSM with optional module)
- Also supports both crystal and SAW LearnMode sensors, repeaters
Also compatible with GE Interlogix products.
- Supports 2-way RF products (version-specific)
- Chime feature for monitoring door, window or motion activity
- 1 master access code and 8 programmable user access codes of 3 to 6 digits
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats and Voice Event Notification reporting via PSTN (native) and/or optional GSM and IP modules
- Program panel with built-in touch screen or Enterprise Downloader software v4.4 or later
- Expansion options
– Internet-based interactivity (with third-party providers)
– Support for on-premises remote control with optional talking touchpad accessory
– Also compatible with the Interlogix Image Sensor, providing on-screen image display