With the DSC NEO Wireless Glass Break Detector, you get immediate notification of a broken window or glass door. Its unique detection capabilities deliver unprecedented dependability, identifying sounds that other detectors might miss – without the hassle of false alarms. This added layer of advanced security for the exterior of your home or business also lets you take quick action to protect your property, prevent damage to contents, and avoid unnecessary costs.
This glass break detector is also compatible with DSC Powerseries Neo or DSC Iotega and Qolsys Power G.
Keep your home or business even more secure by adding dependable detection of smashed windows and glass doors.
- Proprietary microphone technology constantly listens to sounds and analyzes patterns
- Smart data analysis captures only real broken window/glass door events
- Complex classification process, utilizing high-power processing, minimizes false alarms
Reduce damage to your home or business contents by responding rapidly to real-time alerts.
- Quick action can minimize loss due to wind, rain, heat, or also snow
- Immediate siren activation upon glass break can deter burglars, preventing a full break-in
Save Energy and Costs
Be informed immediately of any glass break event that might leave your home or business contents exposed.
- Fast response can reduce unnecessary energy use
- A single detector can protect rooms of up to 10 x 12 sqm / 32.7 x 39.4 sqft
- Low-power operation extends battery up life to 5 years
Rest assured that real glass break events will be reliably identified, without the hassle of false alarms.
- No more worries about undetected window break-ins
- You can also quickly check on property damage
Features of the DSC NEO Wireless Glass Break Detector:
- Glass break detection of plate, tempered, laminated, and also wired glass
- Detection rage up to 20ft (6m)
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device
- Acoustic Pattern Recognition Technology provides 360° coverage
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
Specifications of the DSC NEO Wireless Glass Break Detector:
- Tamper alert: Reported when a tamper event occurs
- Maximum detection range: 7.6 m / 25 ft
- Room size: Not larger than 12 x 12 m / 40 x 40 ft; not smaller than 3 x 3 m / 10 X 10 ft
- Glass type: Plate, tempered, wired, laminated, covered, and sealed insulated
- Glass Break Simulator: Inbuild test mode
- Battery type: 3 V Lithium type battery, Panasonic or GP only
- Battery life expectancy: 5 years (for typical use)
- RF immunity: 20 V/m up to 1000 MHz, 10 V/m up to 2700 MHz
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 120°F) indoors
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C / -4°F to 140°F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% with no condensation
- Dimensions: 88 x 62 x 30 mm / 3.5 x 2.4 x 1.2 in
- Weight (not including battery): 74 g / 2.6 oz
- Housing Material and Color: flame-retardant PC-ABS, white
- Mounting: Wall/ceiling mount
- Device setup: No adjustment is necessary during installation