The ADT Wireless Shock Sensor has been designed to mount directly on the glass surface and offers excellent protection for all glass types. This includes plate, tempered, laminated, and also wired.
Additionally, the compact, versatile detector provides outstanding false alarm immunity.
- Effective in acoustically hard areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, skylights and occupied areas
- Mounts directly to glass surfaces with 3M™ adhesive tape
- Mounts quickly and easily without having to remove the cover
- Protects all types of glass
- No adjustments required
- Quick and easy installation–simply pull the battery tab to enroll the transmitter, peel the ad
- Glass Coverage Plate, laminated, wired, sealed insulated, coated and tempered, up to 1/4 inches, (6.35mm) thick 10 ft (3m) distance from mounting location
- This device requires one sensor for each separate pane of glass
- Dimensions 1.6 inches H x 1.6 inches W x 0.8 inches D (41mm x 41mm x 20mm)
- Power Single 3V Panasonic CR2, Sanyo CR2, or Duracell DLCR2 lithium battery
- Operating Temperature: 0°F to 130°F (-18°C to +55°C)
- Compatibility Use with all Vista control panels that support Honeywell wireless devices
- The ADT Wireless Shock Sensor serial number must be enrolled into the control panel prior to usage in the system. To activate the transmitter, remove the “PULL TO CONNECT BATTERY” tab. For additional transmissions, lightly tap on the base of the sensor.
- Determine the optimum mounting location. You should mount the sensor one inch from the comer edge of the window frame.
- Mount to glass by removing the 3MTM tape backing paper and firmly pressing the sensor in the desired mounting location as shown.
- To verify operation, tap the furthest opposite corner of the glass with a screwdriver handle.
- Positive verification ensures detection. The energy required to break the glass is significantly greater.