Description of DSC NEO Wireless Motion Detector with Camera:
When the DSC NEO Wireless Motion Detector with Camera is armed and the PIR sensor detects movement, the detector activates the camera, sends an alert to the DSC
or Power G system.
It also sends images as a result of Ethernet
or cellular to the monitoring station. So then the central monitoring station can review the images to verify the alarm and respond accordingly. This motion detector uses the camera to take pictures of the disturbance. It takes high-resolution images and transmits them via cellular or ethernet.
This Motion Detector with Camera also operates in total darkness, making it a fundamental tool to deliver visual alarm verification.Furthermore, it uses CMOS technology for making low power integrated circuits.
With minimal installation time required, this motion detector reduces on-site time and increases productivity and revenue. In addition, the compact design, wireless capability and battery power of this detector offers home as well as business owners more installation choices, including locations where wiring is difficult or impossible.
- Visual alarm verification in day and night
- Compatible with DSC and Power G.
- Full color, high-resolution images transmitted from the premises as a result of Cellular or Ethernet
- CMOS camera with IR illumination
- Auto-setup for brightness and contrast as a result of the control panel
- Front cover and back tamper
- Pet immune up to 85 lbs (38kg)
- Dimensions: 125 x 63 x 60mm (4.9 x 2.5 x 2.4in)
- Certified with ULC Wireless Commercial Burglary Listing under ULC-S304-16 Standard – an industry first in Canada!*