ADT Pulse Touchscreen Deadbolt 916 Kwikset Smartcode
This is the ADT Pulse Touchscreen Deadbolt made by Kwikset. Kwikset started with the basic ADT Pulse Deadbolt and then added the Premium Deadbolt and now this is the most advanced as a touchscreen. Like all ADT Pulse devices you must have ADT Pulse and be able to add home automation devices from your ADT Pulse portal.
This is the ADT Pulse Touchscreen Deadbolt made by Kwikset. Kwikset started with the basic ADT Pulse Deadbolt and then added the Premium Deadbolt and now this. As you can see this is the most advanced with a touchscreen.
Like all ADT Pulse devices, you must have ADT Pulse and be able to add home automation devices from your ADT Pulse portal. (By clicking on System>Manage Devices)
It is very cool and convenient to control your deadbolt with ADT Pulse. You can set up an automation so the deadbolt locks when you arm the system. You can set up an automation where it unlocks if there is a fire or carbon monoxide alarm. Also, lock and unlock from anywhere you have internet access. If you need to let someone in to pick up something, just disarm the alarm and unlock the door. That easy.
Kwikset®, the leader in residential security, introduces the NEW ADT Pulse Touchscreen Deadbolt 916 Kwikset Smartcode with HomeConnect™ technology! Furthermore, expanding your security system solution with a Kwikset SmartCode 916 Touchscreen deadbolt with ADT Pulse / Home Connect technology will allow the lock to talk wirelessly to security and home automation systems via Z-Wave®. Also Compatible with ADT Command
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Secured keyless entry convenience
- One-touch locking
- Also has a dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design
- 30 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- BHMA grade 2 certified
- 20-minute fire rating – UL certified
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- SmartKey® technology – the lock you can re-key yourself in seconds in three easy steps
- Patented side locking bar technology also offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver no hard wiring needed
- Fits standard doors (1-3/8in. – 2in.) no new screw holes required
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1-year electronics warranty