The Prodata Key Cloud Node is the main system panel and is the gateway to the pdk.io cloud platform. It also includes a Single io (One Door Controller) to get your first door up and running. Each site requires one cloud node with an internet connection or optional cellular device. The cloud node then communicates with all local door controllers while storing all data on site in case of an internet outage. Ultimate flexibility is achieved by using ethernet, PoE, and wireless controllers with the cloud node.
Prodata Key Cloud Node Features
- Connects to pdk.io Cloud Platform – Pdk.io provides the most powerful and streamlined access control platform on the market. Experience full configuration and management from any internet-connected device. Manage users, create groups, open and close doors, set system rules, get SMS & email alerts, and more. All in a single App.
- Plug n’ Play Connectivity – All io devices were designed to be plug n’ play. That means they’re super easy to install right out of the box. It’s easy to add in any io device no matter how large the job is, and you can quickly scale a system to any size. The cloud node can connect to up to a thousand doors on a single platform.
- Perfect for Single or Multi-Door Installs – In addition to connecting to our cloud platform, the cloud node also doubles as a single door controller. It’s the only device you need for a single door install. Just connect to the network and door hardware for a streamlined installation.
- Upgrade Any System – Backward compatible hardware makes system upgrades and takeovers a breeze. Simply replace any existing panel with a cloud node and io controllers, then connect it to the network to instantly bring the system into the cloud.
- Fully Supervised – Never be caught off guard again. Pdk.io intelligently monitors the battery health, power status, network, and wireless connectivity of each controller in your system and alerts you if any issues arise
- Automatic Software Updates – Experience future-proof access control that’s always secure, and up-to-date. The cloud node updates automatically as new features, and security enhancements become available.
Prodata Key Cloud Node Specifications
- Removable Screw-down Terminals
- Power Supply Input
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays (1 Door / 1 Aux)
- Reader Input (2)
- Input A (Door Position Sensor)
- Input B (Request To Exit)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 6.5” x 9.25” x 3”
- Metal lockable security can (indoor use only)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (46.4 oz)
- Conforms to UL 294
- Wireless Mesh (2.4 GHz / 802.15.4)
- Encryption: AES 128bit
- Wireless Range: 1 Mile LoS, 450ft indoor average
- Temperature: -20º ~ +60º C or -4º ~ +140º F
- Humidity: 0 – 95% relative humidity non condensing
Prodata Key Cloud Node Requirements