The ProdataKey Single IO Wireless Controller is used for adding doors to a Cloud Node one door at a time or expanding an existing pdk system. With the option of Network, PoE, or wireless connectivity, the single io is the most flexible controller on the market.
Additionally, each unit has a fully supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health. Users also receive important system notifications via text and email.
ProdataKey Single IO Wireless Controller Features
- Scalability: Whether you need three doors or a thousand, the single io controller also allows you to scale the system to just the right size. Also, with the flexibility of our WiMACTM wireless, you can add more doors anytime, or anywhere.
- Plug n’ Play Connectivity: All io devices were designed to be plug n’ play. That means they’re super easy to install right out of the box. It’s easy to add in any io device no matter how large the job is, and you can quickly scale a system to any size. A cloud node can connect with up to a thousand doors on a single platform.
- Two Reader Inputs: Two reader inputs are ideal for applications where both read in and read out is a security requirement. Know exactly when users enter and exit a premise. You can also assign the second reader input to trigger automated events
- Fully Supervised Power & Connectivity: Never be caught off guard again. Pdk.io intelligently monitors the battery health, power status, and wireless connectivity of each controller in your system and alerts you if any issues arise.
- Unparalleled Wireless Range: With WiMACTM (Wireless Mesh Access Control), experience up to one-mile line of sight, and 450 ft. (on average) indoor range. Every WiMACTM device installed extends and strengthens the self healing wireless mesh network. WiMACTM is unmatched in security with a proprietary signal and AES encryption.
- Network, PoE, Wireless: Choose from three flexible connectivity options that fit any application. The single io also has ultra low bandwidth consumption and easily connects to existing or dedicated networks. Additionally, you can easily expand a systems wireless coverage (via network) using the Ethernet Gateway
ProdataKey Single IO Wireless Controller Specifications
- Removable Screw-down Terminals
- Power Supply Input
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays (1 Door / 1 Aux)
- Reader Input (2)
- Input A (Door Position Sensor)
- Input B (Request To Exit)
- WiMACTM Wireless Mesh (2.4 G Hz / 802.15.4)
- Encryption: AES 128bit
- Wireless Range: 1 Mile LoS, 450ft indoor average
- Temperature: -20º ~ +60º C or -4º ~ +140º F
- Humidity: 0 – 95% relative humidity non condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 6.5” x 7.5” x 2”
- Metal lockable security can (indoor use only)
- Lock sold separately
- 12-24V AC/DC Input – Power Supply
- 12VDC 1.5A
- Battery-Backed Output Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
- Power supply and battery not included