Honeywell Lynx Touch
Part of Honeywell’s family of self-contained wireless controls, the Honeywell LYNX Touch featured a bright, full-color touchscreen with graphic icons as well as intuitive prompts for easy operation. It has been discontinued and it is recommended that you choose the new Resideo ProSeries Panel, the 2GiG panels, or the Qolsys Panels. You could also use the older Lynx Plus Panel.
Out of stock
Description of Honeywell Lynx Touch:
Part of Honeywell’s family of self-contained wireless controls, the Honeywell LYNX Touch featured a bright, full-color touchscreen with graphic icons as well as intuitive prompts for easy operation. It has been discontinued and it is recommended that you choose the new Resideo ProSeries Panel, the 2GiG panels, or the Qolsys Panels. You could also use the older Lynx Plus Panel. Additionally, it features garage door notification and control, tornado alerts for U.S. and Canadian residents, Z-Wave® automation capabilities, and advanced alarm communications. In addition, it has 79 RF zones and one hardwired zone. Furthermore, it also has the ability to house 32 user codes.
Additionally, our Wi-Fi® module offers the lowest cost alarm communications/ remote services solution—saving installation time as well as reducing monthly operating costs. Whether used as backup or primary, the advanced 4G radio finds the best signal (2G, 3G, or 4G) in the area—improving longevity as well as maximizing installation opportunities.
Furthermore, the Z-Wave connectivity module lets you integrate security, lighting, thermostats, and more—for local and remote control. Finally, with Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks, receive alerts, and more from most smartphones, tablets, and computers.
Integrated Z-Wave providing control and integration of:
- Door locks
- Scenes, schedules as well as rules
- Local, automatic, and remote control results of Honeywell Total ConnectPush/Pull content results through Honeywell Total Connect
- Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one-day as well as five-day forecasts)
- Emergency alerts (tornadoes)–requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package
- Dealer/Central station messages (pay your bill, sales opportunities, community news) –
- End-user requests for sales or service
- Wi-Fi support
- Alarm communication to AlarmNet® and lifestyle messaging as a result of the user’s Internet connection
- Additionally Enables the Connect iOS app (available on iTunes®)
- 4.7″ color graphic touchscreen
- Resolution 470 x 256 pixels
- 16.7 million colors
- The intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface
- Easy-to-understand icons
- Menu driven navigation
- Quick accurate programming
- Four dedicated keys for everyday functions
- Advanced Protection Logic™ technology– While APL is enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is damaged during the entry and communications delay times. In addition, APL can also be selected when using Honeywell GSM as well as IP communicators.
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center (for user-recorded messages)
- Works with Honeywell Total Connect
- Remote control of security, garage doors as well as Z-Wave devices
- “Follow me” reminders as well as system announcements; users can also be notified by phone of reminders as well as system events. Supports two end-user phone numbers.
- 16 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 14 Secondary, including Duress as well as Babysitter)
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- Viewable event log stores up to 128 events
- Case tamper
- Exit error feature (detects the difference between an actual alarm and an exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires)
- RF jam detection
- The quick Exit feature enables users to leave the premises for a brief time without disarming the system
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Real-time clock display
Garage Door Function
- Up to three garage doors per system
- Unique garage door icon
- View as well as monitor garage door status
- Auto-secure feature
- Remote notification as a result of Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services
- Garage door control*
- Additionally, Locally open/close from a touchscreen or compatible mobile device
- Automatically control the door via scenes, rules, and schedules
- Finally, Remotely open/close via Honeywell Total Connect
- Connect iOS app† on iTunes®
- Same functions and GUI
- For iPad®, iPhone® as well as iPod touch® (works on iOS 4.X, 5.X or 6.X)
Zones and Devices
- One hardwired zone
- Up to 64 zones (48 programmable as well as 16 keyfob zones)
- Additionally supports wireless bidirectional keypads
- Internal 4G GSM radio option
- ILP5 Internet module option
- Wi-Fi module option
- Internal RJ31X option
- Programmable trigger output
Check out this Wifi Module for Lynx Touch that is compatible with this Lynx panel.
Please check out our YouTube Channel for more information.