The Honeywell Compatible Tilt Sensor detects when it is moved past a 45 degree tilt and is perfect for use as a garage door/overhead door sensor or to warn when equipment has been moved. It is installed vertically in the non alarm position. If you’re looking to protect your garage, this sensor is a good way to go.
Additionally, this sensor is compatible with Honeywell alarm systems as well as 2GIG. It also has long range performance and a long battery life, so you won’t have to replace batteries as much.
- Compatible with GE alarm systems
- Alerts alarm panel when it is tilted to 45 degrees
- Low battery indication
- Strong, reliable RF signal
- 10-15 year batter life on battery
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.4 x 1.1 inches
- Battery “+” faces towards spring.
- Two different normal Mounting positions (non-alarm positions): Straight up with battery at bottom, tamper switch at top. (Loop 1). Flat, so that alarm is when battery tips down.
- (Loop 2) Enrolling:
– Place Panel in Zone Programming mode.
– Input Type = Supervised RF Transmitter.
– When asked for serial number, press Tamper switch.
– Program the desired Loop number you want that zone to monitor.
- Loop functions are:
-1: Tilt Alarm when tipped to vertical
-2: Tilt Alarm when tipped to flat
-3: not used.
– 4: Tamper.
- Tilt Alarm Angle: 45 degrees +/- 15 degrees upwards cone
- Operation Angles: 0 degrees (straight up) to 90 degrees (flat)
- Element Technology: Stainless steel ball, non-mercury
- Operational Life: 100,000 cycles Mounting hardware: # 4 or #6 screws
- Replacement Battery: 1550 mAH
- Temperature Range: 0F to 120F
- Housing dimensions: 3.3×1.4×1.1 inches