Universal Wireless Siren
The Universal Wireless Siren will work with just about any wired or wireless system. The kit comes with the wireless siren and also the “special transmitter.” Additionally, the transmitter needs to be hardwired locally at your alarm control panel. But there are specific wiring instructions for the most common panels (Honeywell, 2GIG, and GE/UTC) that can be found in the hardware connections guide.
Unfortunately, this product is Out of Stock. You can check out this ADT Wireless Siren for replacement.
Out of stock
The Universal Wireless Siren will work with just about any wired or wireless system. The kit comes with a wireless siren and also the “special transmitter.” Additionally, the transmitter needs to be hardwired locally at your alarm control panel. But there are specific wiring instructions for the most common panels (Honeywell, 2GIG, and GE/UTC) that can be found in the hardware connections guide.
Once you properly wire the transmitter to your panel, it speaks to the RF receiver built into the siren. The siren also has 2-prong AC blades on the back and simply plugs directly into a 120VAC receptacle. It also has an included backup battery designed to offer up to 48 hours of cumulative battery life.
After you physically install the transmitter and siren, you must configure specific settings on the alarm system. So until you enable these, the siren will not do anything. The siren is also capable of sounding for entry and exit beeps and any alarm, including fire, burglary, and panic. Depending on the alarm system, there are different wiring methods and programming configurations that can be combined in a way to trigger all or some of the audible noises listed above. But some panels may be more limited than others.
Additionally, the siren is an 85dB bell sounder that you can power with any wall outlet. The RF range is generally limited to the average range on your existing alarm system. To be on the safe side, this is around 100 nominal feet in the open air. But walls and other structures will drop this number down. But the great news is that after you set up your first kit, you can add as many individual sirens as you would like. For example, Resolution Products have tested up to 15 sirens on a single transmitter!
Universal Wireless Siren Features:
- Remote Wireless Siren
- Also works with any panel with siren terminals
- The special transmitter at the panel sends siren signals
- Siren cadence synchronized to panel
- Automatically follows panel beep volume
- Wall-powered, with backup power on the battery
- Can also use multiple sirens on one panel
- Cover tamper
- Unparalleled wireless range
- Low Battery indication
- 3x4x1.25 inches
- Device Behavior
– Siren Supervision in GE panels acts like a
– Door/Window Battery & Tamper
- Supervisory Time 64-68 minutes
- Alarm Patterns:
– Follows panel Siren ON/OFF Directly
– Shortest ON pulse: 250 ms
– Shortest OFF
- Pulse: 250 ms
- Alarm Sound Intensity 85dB, minimum, at 1m
- Receiver: Dual antenna diversity
- Transmitter> Dual Antenna Diversity
- Electrical Connection: US 2-prong Electrical outlet blades
- Mounting hardware: Secure with outlet plate mounting screw
- Terminal wire capacity: 16 Gauge
- Backup Battery Life: 48 hours cumulative, non-rechargeable
- Back-up Battery:1550 mAH Temperature Range: 0F to 120F
- Housing dimensions: 3x4x1.25 inches
hardwired siren is compatible with the Vista 20P Panel, the DSC Neo Panels, the IQ Pro Panel, and the Power G Hardwire Module.If this siren isn’t what you need, check out our other sirens.Please check out our YouTube Channel for more information.