The Prodatakey 8 Door Controller (eight io) will handle eight individual doors or ten elevator floors. Add the Eight Door Expander to control up to sixteen doors or twenty elevator floors out of one 12×12 enclosure. Whether you are controlling doors or elevators, you won’t find a more compact, efficient, and easier to use door controller on the market. You need to add a cloud node first. *Monthly service required to use this.
Prodatakey 8 Door Controller Features
- Upgrade Any Wired System – The eight io makes upgrading a traditional wired system easier than ever. Also, take control of up to eight individual doors with the eight io controller. Easily convert existing wired systems to experience the benefits and capabilities of the pdk io platform.
- Expand to Sixteen Doors – System expansion is a breeze, just replace the existing controllers with eight or single io’s and also use most or all of the existing door hardware. The eight io makes system upgrades effortless and cost effective.
- Fully Supervised – Never be caught off guard again. Pdk.io also intelligently monitors the battery health, power status, and wireless connectivity of each controller in your system and alerts you if any issues arise.
- Elevator Control – Provide a seamless, more effective elevator solution. The eight io doubles as an elevator controller, allowing control of up to ten elevator floors. The eight io is smaller and more powerful than any other controller in its class.
- Plug n’ Play Connectivity – All io devices were designed to be plug n’ play. That means they’re super easy to install right out of the box. It’s also easy to add in any io device no matter how large the job is, and you can quickly scale a system to any size. A cloud node can connect with up to a thousand doors on a single platform.
- Wireless, or Network – Choose from flexible connectivity options that fit any application. The eight io built for ultra low bandwidth consumption and easily connects to existing or dedicated networks. Easily expand a systems wireless coverage (via network) using the Ethernet Gateway.
*Note: Transformer, power supply, and battery also sold seperately.