When designing Kwikset Obsidian, we created the sleekest smart lock available. Obsidian’s style-forward design seamlessly blends with any home’s decor as well as offers key-free convenience with its capacitive touchscreen. Obsidian also features 9V terminals at the bottom of the deadbolt exterior that act as a backup power source in case the batteries run out. Use the 9V battery to quickly power the touchscreen by simply touching the battery prongs to the terminals.
The Kwikset Obsidian is created to be the sleekest smart lock available. It features a cutting-edge design that is perfect for all your security needs. Obsidian’s style-forward design seamlessly blends with any home’s decor as well as offers key-free convenience with its capacitive touchscreen.
The products also comes in with 9V terminals at the bottom of the deadbolt exterior that act as a backup power source in case the batteries run out. In addition, Use the 9V battery to quickly power the touchscreen by simply touching the battery prongs to the terminals.
Compatible with Kwikset Convert, and Kwikset SmartCode 888.
Kwikset Obsidian is Stylish. Modern. Secure.
This style-forward lock is the future of door hardware. Named after the volcanic rock, It is a visually striking touchscreen that eliminates traditional keyways and opts for a low profile, contemporary design to deliver a stylish, modern smart lock that is secure, innovative and convenient.
Pairs beautifully with Kwikset contemporary knobs and levers. Lever shown is the Montreal™ in Satin Nickel finish.
- Sleek, low-profile design with a glass-like surface
- Keyless Convenience – Enter your home with user codes instead of having to carry keys
- One-Touch Locking Dedicated button to easily lock your door
- Advanced Touchscreen is ultra-responsive to touch for instant screen display and fast usercode entry
- SecureScreen™ Patented technology to help prevent code detection from fingerprints on the touchscreen
- Up to 30 customizable user codes for increased security
- Mastercode provides improved user access code management
- Alarm sounds after 3 incorrect codes are consecutively entered and the screen temporarily locks out
- Keywayless entry – no more keys to hide and no keyway to pick or bump
- The tamper-resistant interior cover prevents unauthorized access to programming buttons
- Audible beep and visual flash when batteries are low
- Use a 9V battery as backup power in case the batteries run out
- Z-Wave Plus Certified with the Z-Wave 500 chipset
- Extended wireless range and superior 128-bit wireless encryption
Please check out our YouTube Channel for more information.