Interface Module connects up to 12 combines
CO and smoke detection into one device, requiring less wiring and fewer back boxes than two separate devices. Interface Module connects up to 12 cell can be easily replaced at end-of-life, resulting in a much lower life cost than having to replace the entire detector.
Installation ease: Interface Module connects up to 12 Smoke detector requires less wiring than two separate CO and smoke devices. Installers can pre-wire its plug-in base, while its large wire-entry port and in-line terminals provide ample room for neatly routing wiring. The base accommodates several back box options and also direct mounts using drywall anchors. Interface Module connects up to 12 head plugs into the base with a simple Stop-Drop `N Lock™ action. When the detector’s CO cell reaches endof- life, it can be easily replaced in the field without a tool.
Intelligence: With the help of the module, the Interface Module connects up to 12 transmits distinct CO and smoke signals, allowing appropriate response from the central monitoring station. Intelligent features, such as drift compensation and smoothing algorithms, reduce nuisance alarms.
Instant inspection: Interface Module connects up to 12 LEDs enable instant inspection of detector status signaling normal/standby condition, alarm condition, maintenance/trouble condition or functional test mode. 2-wire devices allow loop testing via the EZ Walk feature where wiring can easily be verified by checking the LED status at each detector.
• Single device for CO and smoke detection that uses less wiring and fewer junction boxes
• Compatible with a wide range of control panels with the use of the required Interface Module.
• Sends distinct smoke and CO signals to the panel
• Sounds Temporal 3 for smoke and Temporal 4 for CO
• LEDs display both CO and smoke status
• External IR LED provides extended range sensitivity testing
• Versatile mounting allows for wall or ceiling placement
• Easily replaceable electrochemical CO cell with 6-year end-of-life timer that signals the panel and chirps to alert the homeowner
• RealTest® enables functional test using canned CO
• Drift compensation and smoothing algorithms provide false alarm immunity
• Compatible with SENS-RDR sensitivity tester