The Honeywell Compatible Temperature Range Sensor can help you prevent potential disasters involving freezing and heating within your home. With this sensor, you will be notified if the temperature drops or rises outside of your preferred range.
Additionally, it has unique loops for each function, so you can use it as just Freeze, just Overheat, or both at the same time.
This sensor is also compatible with Honeywell and 2GIG.
Honeywell Compatible Temperature Range Sensor Features:
- Freeze and/or Overheat warnings. Can be used as just Freeze, just Overheat or both simultaneously.
- Unique Loops for each function.
- Integrated Magnetic Reed Switch for triple-duty door/freeze/overheat. (magnet not included)
- Cover tamper.
- Strong, reliable RF signal.
- 8-10 year battery life on battery.
- Low Battery indication.
- Battery “+” faces towards spring.
- Enrolling: Place Panel in Zone Programming mode. Zone Type = for example, 24-Hr. Aux. Input Type = Supervised RF Transmitter. When asked for serial number, press Tamper switch. Program the desired Loop number you want that zone to monitor. Loop functions are:
• 1: Overheat.
• 2: Magnetic Reed. (magnet not included)
• 3: Freeze.
• 4: Tamper.
- Test temp alarm functions by putting in a freezer, or blowing a hair dryer on sensor.
- Freeze (Loop 3) Alarm: when room temperature drops below 45F.
- Overheat (Loop 1) Alarm: when room temperature rises above 100F.
- Magnetic Reed (Loop 2) Alarm: when a magnet is pulled away from sensor.
- Tamper (Loop 4) When cover is opened.
- Supervisory: every hour.
- Freeze Alarm Temp: 45F +/- 2F
- Freeze Restore: when temp increases 4F from alarm
- Overheat Alarm Temp: 100F +/- 2F
- Overheat Restore: when temp decreases 4F from alarm
- Mounting hardware: # 4 or #6 screws
- Replacement Battery: 1550 mAH
- Temperature Range: 0F to 120F
- Housing dimensions: 3.3×1.4×1.1 inches
Please check out our YouTube Channel for more information.