HD-TVI Bullet Camera 3.6mm 1.3MP – 720P camera that can use Siamese or RG59 cable. It has 24 IR LEDS that can be used in dark situations to be able to see up to 65ft away. It is an outdoor/indoor camera that is super easy to mount. Additionally, with a 3.6mm lens, you have a nice wide angle that’s approximately 75 degrees.
- High performance CMOS sensor and high resolution bring high-quality image
- Low illumination
- OSD menu, parameters are configurable
- Support auto white balance, auto gain control, electronic shutter control
- SMART IR mode
- Unit transmission control
- Advanced 3-axis design meets different installation on requirements
Specifications of the HD-TVI Bullet Camera 3.6mm 1.3MP
- Image Sensor: 1/3″Sensor
- Signal System: NTSC / PAL(Euro Version)
- Effective Pixels: 1280(H)×720(V)
- Min. Illumination: 0.01 Lux @ (AGC ON),0 Lux with IR
- Shutter Speed: NTSC: 1/30 ~ 1/50,000, PAL: 1/25 ~ 1/50,000
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Video Frame Rate: NTSC:[email protected]/PAL:[email protected]
- HD Video Output: 1 Analog HD output
- S/N Ratio: More than 52dB
- Working Temperature: -40°F – 140°F (-40 °C – 60 °C)
- Humidity: 90% or less (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: Max.3.5W
- Weather Proof Ratings: IP66
- IR Range: 65ft(20m)
- Dimension: φ2.8″ × 5.9″ (φ70.0 ×149.5mm)
- Weight: 0.8lb(360g)
- Drill the screw holes and the cable hole in the ceiling according to the supplied drill template.
- Hammer the supplied plastic expansion bolt into the screw holes.
- Route the cables to the cable hole and connect the corresponding power cable and video cable.
- Fix the camera to the ceiling with the supplied screws.