The GE Interlogix to Honeywell Wireless Translator is a unique device that listens for GE wireless sensors and re-transmits their status to a Honeywell wireless system. In addition, this allows easy installation of new Honeywell panels into an existing GE environment without having to replace the sensors. It also uses dual antennas for RF diversity, reliability, and long range performance. Additionally, this translator is fully supervised.
Features for the GE Interlogix to Honeywell Wireless Translator:
- Listens to GE SAW and Crystal wireless transmitters/sensors
- Re-transmits as Honeywell protocol wireless
- Does NOT support life saving devices such as smoke, CO, or heat detectors
- Enrolls up to 64 wireless devices
- Unique wireless IDs/loop for each mapped device
- Supports all alarm, supervisory, and trouble, tamper signals from original devices
- Maps one extra wireless loop/ID for main device tamper, low battery, supervisory signal
- Dual antennas for strong, reliable RF signal
- Requires 12V DC (at least 50 mA) (power supply not included)
- Can run up to 72 hours on 3 AAA alkaline batteries as backup
- Dimensions: 4 x 6 x 1 inches
- GE Device Types: Hears and also translates DWS, PIR, Glass Break, Fob, Panic.
- Receiver and Transmitter: Listens to SAW and crystal transmitters. Also talks to SAW receivers.
- Backup batteries: Three AAA Alkaline.
- External supply: 8.5 to 13 VDC or 6-9 VAC
- Standard: Resolution RE012: 12VDC, 50mA. Also wire connection polarity DOESN’T matter!
- Current draw with supply: 4mA, normal operation.
- Power Fail Conditions: 12V DC gone. Translator device ID supervisories (including low battery reports) are stopped during 12V DC loss.
- Back-up Battery Life on 12V DC Fail: 72 hours (cumulative).
- Device Low Battery: When approximately 48 hours remain in back-up.
- Housing dimensions: 4x6x1 inches