The GE Interlogix Compatible Carbon Monoxide Detector is compatible with GE Interlogix and Qolsys panels. Additionally, you can verify proper enrollment as well as operation, per control panel installation instructions. Furthermore, it’s approved as a self-contained carbon monoxide alarm. This also represents the ability of each individual sensor to sound locally upon sensed carbon monoxide conditions.
GE Interlogix Compatible Carbon Monoxide Detector Features:
- Senses as well as alarms to Carbon Monoxide
- Also features a sleek design
- Cover tamper
- Strong, reliable RF signal
- Also includes up to 3-5 year battery life on 3 Panasonic batteries
- Low Battery indication
GE Interlogix Compatible Carbon Monoxide Detector Key Instructions
- Attach the mounting plate
-Locate on ceiling, or wall in or near sleeping areas.
-Some local codes also have specifications on CO detectors.
-Mounting plate also removes counter-clockwise
- Additionally, Insert batteries making sure of polarity. Furthermore, Close the battery door.
- Enroll sensor in panel:
a) Place panel in Learn Sensor mode
b) Press & release the black tamper switch Sounder will continue beeping 1 time every minute, until sensor is mounted.
c) Recommended GE Group
a) Place panel in Sensor Test mode.
b) Press as well as hold TEST button until sounder beeps.
c) Panel will also indicate the sensor is open, and alarm will also sound.
GE Interlogix Compatible Carbon Monoxide Detector Specifications
- CO Sensing Technology: Electrochemical
- Heat Alarm Point: 135 – 149 F
- Alarm Sound: Temporal Three Replacement
- Battery: 3 Panasonic
- Temperature Range: 40 to 100 F (Long Term)
- Humidity: 0 – 95% Relative Humidity
- Housing dimensions: 4.9 inch diameter, 1.4 inch high
Jacob Menke (store manager) –
I like this.