Baluns from ADI enables a full-motion video transmission and power transmission over UTP up to 2, 000′, or 3, 000′ if it’s used with an active receiver. It is also compatible with analog or HD. Easy installation with RJ45 jack, pigtail BNC connector and power wires. One pair per package.
Description of Video Baluns:
Video Baluns enable a full motion video transmission and power transmission over UTP up to 2, 000′, and/or 3, 000′ if it’s used with an active receiver. It is also compatible with analog or HD cameras. Easy installation with RJ45 jack, pigtail BNC connector as well as power wires. One pair per package.
- Signal Transmission: Video baluns facilitate the transmission of analog or digital video signals over twisted pair cables. They convert the video signals from coaxial format to a compatible format for transmission over twisted pair cables and then convert them back to coaxial format at the receiving end.
- Distance Extension: Video baluns enable longer transmission distances compared to traditional coaxial cables. They can extend the transmission range up to several hundred meters, depending on the quality of the cable and the specific balun model.
- Compatibility: Video baluns are compatible with various video signal types, including composite video, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, and AHD. It’s essential to choose a video balun that supports the specific video signal format used in your CCTV system.
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Maximum Operating Distance: 1968.50 ft
- Height: 0.7″
- Width: 0.6″
- Length: 8.2″
- Weight (Approximate): 1 oz
Package content includes:
- Packaged Quantity: 2
- Product Type: Video Balun
- Weight: 0.13 lbs