Are you looking to upgrade an existing wired security system to a wireless one? Whether you are replacing an older, wired security system or want to retrofit the pre-wired security sensors common to new construction, the 2GIG Hardwire Conversion Kit is the ideal solution and is easy to install.
Each kit includes one (1) Super Switch Takeover Module, which converts up to eight (8) wired sensors to 2GIG wireless zones. The kit also includes a Power Supply Board with backup battery charging circuit, a Grounded Plug-in Transformer, and an ABS plastic enclosure that includes a dedicated space for your backup battery (battery not included).
Additionally, the enclosure houses up to two (2) additional Super Switch Takeover Modules. This also increases your capacity to convert up to 24 wired sensors to wireless zones.
This kit is also compatible with Go Control Panel 2 and Go Control Panel 3. But if this isn’t quite what you’re looking for, take a look at our other 2GIG products.
2GIG Hardwire Conversion Kit Features:
- 2GIG Super Switch Takeover Module which uses the patented technology for
- Wireless Takeover of an Alarm System (US Patent No. 8,638,218)
- Power Supply Board with a battery backup charging unit
- Grounded plug-in transformer with LED indicator for power supervision
- ABS Plastic wall-mounted enclosure also meets UL 94: V-0 Flammability Standards
- ABS Plastic Enclosure
- 2GIG Super Switch Takeover Module
- 12/24 VDC Power Supply Board
- 150mA current draw
- 16.5 VAC 50 VA Grounded Plug-in Transformer
- Mounting Hardware
- 2GIG Panel Wireless Security System
- 12V, 1.4 AH Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery (or better)
- Backup Battery (required). One (1) 12 V, 1.4 AH Rechargeable Sealed Lead
- Acid Battery (or better) is also required
- 2GIG-TAKE-345: Super Switch Takeover Module (optional). Can also add up to two (2) additional modules in the enclosure
- Lock Kit (optional). Also recommended for locking the plastic wall-mount enclosure with a key for additional security