The Honeywell Compatible Door Window Sensor is the door and window sensor you need. If you’re looking to increase your security surrounding your doors and windows, this sensor is the way to go. Additionally, it has a 10-15 year battery life, so you won’t have to worry about changing batteries that often.
This sensor is also compatible with Honeywell alarm systems and 2GIG, with long range performance.
Honeywell Compatible Door Window Sensor Features:
- Compatible with Honeywell alarm systems
- Internal reed switch and 2 supplemental hard wire zone inputs.
- Cover tamper
- Strong, reliable RF signal
- 10-15 year batter life on battery
- Low battery indication
- Operating gap approx 1 inch
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.4 x 1.1 inches
Honeywell Compatible Door Window Sensor Key Instructions
- Battery “+” faces towards spring.
- Panels assume hardwire zone alarm is state in which contact was enrolled.
a) Reed switch = Loop 2.
b) External Contact Terminals:
– Outer terminal = Loop 1.
– Inner terminal = Loop 3.
– Center hardwire terminal is common.
– No end-of-line resistors on hardwire zones.
– Ext Loops are: normally closed – alarm on open
c) Tamper = Loop 4
– Place Panel in RF Learning mode.
– Input Type = RF
– Lynx *56 “E I” mode: To enroll any particular loop: cause the loop to fault… restore… (panel should beep to indicate ID capture)… fault… restore… [panel will confirm enrollment].
– Vista *56 “10 INPUT S/N: L” mode: Transmit two open/close sequences.
a) Press * (to check for duplicate serial/loop number).
b) Press * (to continue to confirmation screen).
c) Press * if you wish to skip confirmation; or “Yes” and activate the loop to confirm.
- Magnetic reed switch (Loop 2): Alarm, when magnet is pulled away from reed switch.
- Hardwire zones (Outer=Loop 1, Inner=Loop 3) Alarm: when contact changes to alarm condition. Tamper: none.
- Tamper (Loop 4), when cover is opened.
- Supervisories, every hour.
- Magnet trip distance: 1 inch nominal
- Mounting hardware: # 4 or #6 screws
- Replacement Battery: 1550mAH
- Temperature Range: 0F to 120F
- Housing dimensions: 3.3×1.4×1.1 inches