12 Dec Monitor Your Properties with Alarm.com Multifamily
Monitor Your Properties with Alarm.com Multifamily
Monitor Your Properties with Alarm.com Multifamily. Multifamily security and smart living solutions are an attractive amenity. Security is a powerful leasing tool that helps increase occupancy, enhance property value, and drive revenue. Renters are interested in a house with smart home features and are willing to pay a premium. Check out Alarm.com’s smart multifamily security solutions.
Managing dozens or even hundreds of units in multiple locations becomes easier when they’re all connected and accessible in one place – even if that one place is your phone.
Alarm.com multi-family solutions provide a single source for security and smart home system design, installation, monitoring and maintenance. So you can focus on taking care of your properties and your residents.
Most renters would own if they could. But when you add smart security and home automation, your residents can have a greater sense of ownership of their rentals, with the ability to make their space their own.
- Allow residents to remotely control smart lights and thermostats, adding security as well as comfort
- Smart systems also allow residents to create automations that fit within their lifestyles
- Smart platform integration provides residents voice control over their smart systems
What Alarm.com Offers:
Complete smart security solutions. Why work with a startup that may not be around very long when you can work with the company that’s been the security leader for over 140 years. We can provide end-to-end smart community packages that include:
- Intuitive Dashboard: Master access to your custom property management dashboard to remotely manage all your units.
- 24/7 Monitoring: 24-hour central station monitoring, response and dispatch of emergency services.
- Transmission Hardware: All the necessary wiring, transformers and communication connections for signal transmission to our central station.
- Ongoing Support: Alarm.com provides ongoing marketing support and training for your management team during the term of your agreement.
- Mobile App: Residents have access to the Alarm.com mobile app to control their system functions remotely from their smart phones.
For additional customizable packages, we also provide home builder packages. As experts in home technology, we can help the builder know the options available to best help their new homeowners by choosing a package from our Home Builder Smart Home Packages here.