Silent Knight 1110 Point Addressable Fire Alarm Panel
Silent Knight 1110 Point Addressable Fire Alarm Panel works as a maximum 1,110 point addressable fire alarm control panel. In addition, this panel includes connected panel options, enhanced communications, wireless detection and other advanced features. Connect up to 17 panels with convenient single point communications. While, copper wire or fiber optic cable panel optionally connects within the same linked system. Furthermore, multiple Signal Line Circuits (SLCs) additionally useful within one system limited only by maximum points available. Compatible FACPs(fire alarm control panels) are also optionally linked within one system.
Silent Knight 1110 Point Addressable Fire Alarm Panel Description:
The Silent Knight 1110 Point Addressable Fire Alarm Panel works as a maximum 1,110-point addressable fire alarm control panel. In addition, this panel includes connected panel options, enhanced communications, wireless detection, and other advanced features. Connect up to 17 panels with convenient single-point communications. While copper wire or fiber optic cable panel optionally connects within the same linked system.
It is a highly advanced fire alarm system designed for large commercial and industrial buildings. It is capable of supporting up to 1110 addressable devices, including smoke detectors, heat detectors, and pull stations.
It has the ability to precisely detect and locate potential fires. The system provides clear and concise information about the location of any detected fires, which can be critical in emergency situations. This feature is especially important in large buildings where it may be difficult to pinpoint the exact location of a fire.
The system is also highly reliable, meeting or exceeding industry standards for fire alarm systems. It features built-in redundancy and backup capabilities to ensure that the system remains operational even in the event of a failure
The user interface of the Silent Knight 1110 point addressable fire alarm panel is highly intuitive and user-friendly. It allows for easy monitoring and management of the fire alarm system, and provides real-time information about the status of the system and any detected fires.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in dual path IP and POTs communication for reliable dual path backup
- Built-in USB interface for convenient as well as speedy programming
- SWIFT® capable for wireless detection
- Convenient field-upgradeable firmware
- While it supports up to 16 remote annunciators
- Programmable date setting for automatic and convenient Daylight Saving Time changes
- 4 x 20 annunciator with 80 character display and large easy-use keypad
- Includes access to Jumpstart™, HFSS programming software as well as the SKST selection tool
- NAC Circuits: 6; 6 amps power supply
- Supports Class B (Style 4) and Class A (Style 6) configuration for SLC, SBUS, and Flexput circuit