The Honeywell Compatible Smoke Detector is what you need to make sure your home is protected from a fire threat. This smoke detector is a self-contained fire alarm device and it also has a strong and reliable RF signal. Its sleek design also makes sure it blends in well with any home decor. So you won’t have to worry about your smoke detector sticking out.
Additionally, this smoke detector is compatible with Honeywell and 2GIG.
Honeywell Compatible Smoke Detector Features:
- Self-Contained Fire Alarm Device
- Senses and also alarms to Smoke
- Sleek design
- Cover tamper
- Strong, reliable RF signal.
- 3-5 year battery life on Panasonic battery.
- Low Battery indication.
Honeywell Compatible Smoke Detector Key Instructions:
- Attach the mounting plate: Locate on ceiling, as close to center as possible, away from corners. Some local codes may allow wall mounting. Mounting plate removes counter-clockwise
- Insert battery with MINUS towards the RED lever. Then close battery door.
- Then enroll sensor in panel:
a) Enter Zone Programming Mode (e.g. *56)
b) Zone type = 09
c) Input type = Supervised RF Transmitter.
d) When asked for a serial number, press Tamper button.
e) Select Loop 1 for Smoke.
a) Place panel in Sensor Test mode
b) Then press & hold TEST button until you hear the sounder beep.
c) Panel will go into alarm. NOTE: Using Smoke-in-a-Can will cause an actual Fire Alarm.
- Approval: UL217 Self-Contained Fire Alarm Device
- Smoke Sensitivity: 1.31 – 2.28 %/ft (UL 217) 0.11 – 0.165 dB/m (EN54-7)
- Smoke Sensing Technology: Photoelectric Heat Alarm Point: 135 – 149 F (UL 521)
- Alarm Sound: Temporal Three
- Replacement Battery: Panasonic
- Temperature Range: 32 to 120 F (Long Term)
- Humidity: 10 – 85% Relative Humidity
- Housing dimensions: 4.7 inch diameter, 2.1 inch high