The Honeywell Compatible Keyfob is a portable device for controlling security systems remotely. With this keyfob, you can control your security system from anywhere in your home or business.
Additionally, this keyfob is compatible with Honeywell and 2GIG products. But if this isn’t what you’re looking for, please take a look at our other keyfobs.
Honeywell Compatible Keyfob Features:
- Portable device for controlling security systems remotely.
- 4-buttons with firm feel. On/Off – Left/Right.
- Strong, reliable RF signal.
- Tangle-free key ring
- 4-6 year battery life on battery.
- Battery “+” faces towards LED.
– Refer to the Honeywell control unit installation manual.
– Put the control panel in RF Learning mode.
– Each button (or “loop” – see picture) must be enrolled as a separate zone.
-The Input Type is Button type “BR”.
-Press intended button until the Fob LED blinks. Wait 5 seconds and press same button again. Panel knows what loop each button is when it is pressed (need not be entered).
- After 2nd button press, Panel should indicate successful learn.
– Or put the control panel in Serial Number entry mode
- Enter the Loop number associated with the intended key.
- Enter the Serial Number of the device (located on a label on the unit’s back).
- Compatibly Replaces: Honeywell 4-Button Key Fob
- Button Functions: On / Off = Loop_2 / Loop_3. Left / Right = Loop_4 / Loop_1.
- Not supervised.
- Replacement Battery: 12V, 20mA-H, Zinc Manganese Dioxide
- Temperature Range: 0F to 120F
- Housing dimensions: 2.4×1.3×0.55 inches