The ClareOne Wireless Mini Door Window Sensor is a monitored magnetic sensor that is made to perfectly fit next to a door frame or window sill tracking its movement. The magnetic contact is broken when a door or window is opened, and the sensor sends an alert notice to the ClareOne Home Security panel. The device emits the following signals: supervisory, tamper, and low battery (as needed). It is easily mounted through the use of screws or double-sided sticky tape.
- Encrypted 433Mhz Technology – It features encrypted technology that prevents jamming or hacking. It can be affixed to any door or window frame to communicate a faulted zone to the ClareOne Panel.
- Universal Mounting – Can be mounted using supplied adhesive or screws.
- Multiple Finishes Available – Available in white or brown to match window colors.
- Tamper Protected Case – Features a built-in enclosure tamper.
- Simple Setup – Pairs easily and quickly with the ClareOne Panel.
- Frequency transmitter: 433MHz
- Encrypted: Yes
- Operating gap: 0.8″ (9.65mm)
- Transmitted indications: Tamper and low battery
- Supervisory keep-alive: 60-70 minutes
- Battery Type: 2x CR2032
- Battery Life: 7-10 years
- Water Resistant: No
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
- Operating Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1″ × 2.25″ × .5″ (25.4 × 57.15 × 12.7mm)
- Mounting the sensor on metal can affect the transmitting range and magnet gap performance. Therefore, test the sensor from the desired location using the installer sensor test, before permanently mounting it.
- Mount the sensor within 50 ft. of the panel.
- Mount the sensor on the frame, and the magnet on the door, window or drawer. If mounting on double doors, mount the sensor on the least used door and the magnet on the other door.
- Mount sensors at least 5 inches above the floor to avoid damaging them.
- The sensors can be mounted to either wood or metallic surfaces.
- The magnet should be mounted within 5/8” (15.88 mm) of the sensor. The desired operation should be checked before permanent installation.
- After mounting the sensor, retest the sensor using the procedure in the section “Testing the Sensor”.
Please check out our YouTube Channel for more information.
Cristen Cordova –
This has been so reliable in protecting our home. I will definitely add one set of this soon. Thank you Zions Security.