ClareOne Door Window External Input Sensor
ClareOne Door Window External Input Sensor is a reliable door and window detector that uses 433Mhz encryption which provides instant notification to the ClareOne Wireless Home Security Panel. It provides efficient detection for a door or window being opened or closed.
ClareOne Door Window External Input Sensor is a reliable door and window detector that uses 433Mhz encryption which provides instant notification to the ClareOne Wireless Home Security Panel. It provides efficient detection for a door or window being opened or closed. The signals the unit provides include supervisory, tamper, and low battery (as needed).
This sensor has a magnetic feature designed to fit seamlessly alongside a door frame or window and is embedded inside the sensor. The sensor and magnet are mounted using the included screws or double-sided adhesive tape. The sensor will then know to send an alert to the alarm panel and provide awareness, safety, and protection to your home.
Additionally, the ClareOne Door Window External Input Sensor features terminals that allow connection for external input and is powered by (2) replaceable 3-VDC, lithium coin-cell batteries.
Interior of Sensor
External of Sensor
- Do not exceed 50 ft when wringing to an external contact.
- Only one set of contacts can be used at one time: internal or external.
- For added security, the internal reed switch can be cut.
- The Takeover setting, currently exposed on the ClareOne zone settings, must be enabled to use the external contact. It bypasses the reed magnet contact on the main sensor.
- The Normally Open setting is enabled when the external contact device is a normally open contact.
- Encrypted 433Mhz Technology – The ClareOne Door/Window Sensor features encrypted technology that prevents hacking or jamming. It can be affixed to any door or window frame to communicate a faulted zone to the ClareOne Panel.
- External Contact Feature – Features terminals that allow connection for external input.
- Tamper Protected Case – Features built-in enclosure tamper.
- Universal Mounting – Works on wood or steel door frames.
- Simple Setup – Pairs easily and quickly with the ClareOne Panel.
- Frequencies: Transmitter: 433MHz
- Encryption: Yes
- Operating gap: 0.38″ (9.65 mm)
- Transmitted indications: Tamper and low battery
- Supervisory keep-alive: 60-70 minutes
- Switch type: Open loop (external contact)
- Battery Type: 2x CR2032
- Battery Life: 10 Years
- Water Resistant: No
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
- Operating Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Sensor: 2.75″ x 1″ x 0.5″ (70 x 25.5 x 12.7mm)
- Magnet: 1.5″ x 0.5″ x 0.44″ (38.1 x 12.7 x 11.17mm)
- Remove the transmitter’s cover by pressing in on the small rectangular latch on the end of the cover and lift up.
- Mount the sensor base directly to the surface using the mounting tape provided. Make sure to align the mounting tape with the tamper pull-put area on the bottom of the sensor to ensure proper tamper operation.
- Mount the magnet next to the sensor and align the magnet with the mark on the side of the sensor, using the mounting tape provided, or connect an external contact to the terminals.
- Remove the battery isolator tabs from both batteries on the sensor.
- Replace the cover on the transmitter.
- Program the sensor, and then test it.
Please check out our YouTube Channel for more information.