ADT Combination CO/Smoke 2 wire – Best-in-class provides protection from any CO and smoke detection for your family. The installation uses less wiring and fewer junction boxes, and once installed, it can be easily replaced in the field without a tool. While most detectors are separate for detecting Smoke and CO, this provides both Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detection and is compatible with your security panel to ensure safety.
ADT Combination CO/Smoke 2 wire – Best-in-class carbon monoxide (CO) and smoke detection technology in a single, system-connected device.
ADT Combination CO/Smoke 2 wire combines CO and smoke detection into one device, requiring less wiring and fewer back boxes than two separate devices. ADT Combination CO/Smoke 2 wire cell can be easily replaced at end-of-life, resulting in a much lower life cost than having to replace the entire detector.
ADT Combination CO/Smoke 2 wire detector requires less wiring than two separate CO and smoke devices. Installers can pre-wire its plug-in base, while its large wire-entry port and in-line terminals provide ample room for neatly routing wiring. The base accommodates several back box options and also direct mounts using drywall anchors. The i4 head plugs into the base with a simple Stop-Drop `N Lock™ action. When the detector’s CO cell reaches end of- life, it can be easily replaced in the field without a tool.
• Single device for CO and smoke detection that uses less wiring and fewer junction boxes
• Compatible with a wide range of control panels with the use of the required Interface Module.
• Sends distinct smoke and CO signals to the panel
• Sounds Temporal 3 for smoke and Temporal 4 for CO
• Built-in 85dB sounder
• LEDs display both CO and smoke status
• External IR LED provides extended range sensitivity testing
• Versatile mounting allows for wall or ceiling placement
• Easily replaceable electrochemical CO cell with 6-year end-of-life timer that signals the panel and chirps to alert the homeowner
• RealTest® enables functional test using canned CO
• Drift compensation and smoothing algorithms provide false alarm immunity
• Compatible with SENS-RDR sensitivity tester