2GIG Encrypted Glass Break Detector Description:
The 2GIG Encrypted Glass Break Detector is a fully supervised, tamper‐protected, ceiling or wall‐mounted unit. It also has a 15 feet maximum detection range, 360°maximum horizontal sensing angle, and dual‐stage glass break detection. Also, its sensors will detect shattering glass within its range, notifying you of a potential intruder. So you can relax, knowing these sensors will pick up on potential intruders.
Additionally, this detector is compatible with the 2GIG control panel and other 2GIG devices. But if this isn’t quite what you’re looking for, please take a look at our other glass break detectors.
- Place the Glass Break Detector base on the opposite wall or adjacent wall to the window being protected.
- Then affix the base to the desired location utilizing the 3 long mounting screws with anchors that are supplied. TIP: For wall mounting, the test button should also be oriented down nearest the floor.
- Mounting base
- 2 Lithium batteries
- 3 Phillips head screws
- 3 Wall anchors (plastic)
- Wireless Signal Range: 300 ft., open air, with 2GIG Wireless Alarm Control Panel
- Code Outputs: Alarm; Alarm Restore; Tamper; Tamper Restore; Supervisory; Low Battery
- Frequency: 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Frequency Tolerance: ± 15 kHz
- Bandwidth: 24kHz
- Unique ID Codes: Also over one (1) million different code combinations
- Supervisory Interval: 70 minutes
- Peak Field Strength: Typical 50,000 uV/m at 3m
- Sensor Type: Single microphone, dual stage thud, and also crash
- Mounting Height: 7 ft. (2.13 m) Minimum to 10 ft. (3.05 m) Maximum
- Sensor Range: 15 ft. (4.57 m)
- Maximum Horizontal Sensing Angle: 360° for ceiling mount or 180° for wall mount
- Dimensions (DxH): 4.55 X 1.9 in. (11.56 X 4.83 cm)
- Weight (including battery & bracket): 5.1 oz. (144.6 g)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing
- Battery (included, not installed): Two (2) Panasonic CR123A, or also equivalent Lithium batteries
- Regulatory Listing(s): ETL, FCC Part 15, Industry Canada