ADT Pulse Outdoor Day/Night HD Camera
The ADT Pulse OC835-ADT Outdoor Night HD Camera is available and ready to ship!
The OC835-ADT only requires a power source and a wireless (WiFi) connection to the ADT Pulse Gateway or ADT Total Security (TS) base station. The OC835-ADT supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) with PIN mode. This makes it super easy to add without even needing to connect the camera to the Gateway/Base Station, you just push the button on the back. (But you need to have either the TS Base station or the black Netgear Gateway, it will not work with the old white iHub.) It is viewable on the new HSS301 Color Touchscreen Keypad and will not work on older color touchscreen keypads. (like the HSS101 or the old GE one)
The OC835-ADT features built-in infrared LEDS enabling it to see in the dark and it has an IP66 water-resistance rating.
Watch a sample video of the OC35ADT camera here.
It comes with a wire that is around 6-10 feet long but if you want to power the camera inside the house like most do you will need to add additional wire to it.
- Delivers Sharp 720P HD (1280x720) Video Quality
- IP66 Water Resistance Rating
- Temperature rated for -40°F to 122°F in outdoor use
- Built-in Infrared LEDS for Night and Low Light Environments
- 95° viewing angle
- Simplified Wireless Pulse Enrollment with WPS button and PIN
- Mounting Stand and Hardware included
Additional Items you may want to add (shipping is free when order is over $200)
- 50' Wire to add length to the OC835ADT - $25
- Ring Doorbell Cameras - $199 - $249
- HD Touchscreen Keypad $299
- Indoor HD Camera $199
- ADT Pulse Indoor Camera $150
- Solar Yard sign Light $5
- Lighting Controls for ADT Pulse Starting at $59
- Deadbolts for ADT Pulse starting at $199
- Thermostat for ADT Pulse $150