The ADT Pulse Dome Camera MDC835 is wifi like the other ADT Pulse Cameras and does 720P video. Easily add this Outdoor HD Mini Dome Camera to your ADT Pulse system if you have less than 10 cameras and if you have at least one camera already. It does not come with a wire so you will want to get one here.
The MDC835 is an outdoor day/night mini dome camera with 720p HD resolution for use with ADT Pulse®. This HD camera requires only a power source and a wireless connection to the ADT Pulse gateway. The MDC835 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) with PIN mode, which can simplify the process of wirelessly connecting the HD camera to the Pulse network with the push of a button.
The MDC835 features built-in infrared LEDs that enable functionality even in the dark and an IP66 water- resistance rating, making it a true outdoor camera.
- Weatherproof IP66
- 75° Viewing Angle
- Built in heater ensures operation in extreme cold conditions
- Infrared with 2 LEDs for up to 16ft viewing range at night
- 720P HD Video (1280x720)
- WPS easy set up
- Wired or Wireless Connection options just in case the wifi is too far away
Specifications for the ADT Pulse Outdoor HD Mini Dome Camera MDC835
- Dimensions - 4.33" x 3.62"
- Package Contents - Camera, Screw Terminal Power Adapter, Mounting Hardware, Terminal Block, Hex Key, Mounting Template, Installation Guide
- Connectors - Internal Micro SD card slot, external split-wire Ethernet Port / DC Flying Lead
- Night Vision - 2 IR LEDs, range 16ft
- Motion Detection Range - 35ft
- Operating Temperature - Range -40°F to 122°F
Additional Items you may want to add
- 50' Wire to add length to the OC835ADT - $25
- Ring Doorbell Cameras - $199 - $249
- HD Touchscreen Keypad $299
- Other Outdoor ADT Pulse Camera $250
- Indoor HD Camera $199
- ADT Pulse Indoor Camera $150
- Solar Yard sign Light $5
- Lighting Controls for ADT Pulse Starting at $59
- Deadbolts for ADT Pulse starting at $199
- Thermostat for ADT Pulse $150