Polling Loop Module
The Polling Loop Module is a robust and adaptable tool that can increase the functionality of any security system. This module can link to a variety of sensors, up to 126 devices, to increase the monitoring and control capabilities of your system. Also, the module has an intuitive user interface that makes configuring the inputs and outputs quick and straightforward.
The Polling Loop Module is a robust and adaptable tool that can increase the functionality of the security system. This module can link to a variety of sensors, up to 126 devices, to increase the monitoring and control capabilities of your system. Also, the module has an intuitive user interface that makes configuring the inputs and outputs quick and straightforward. The Pooling Loop Module offers a maximum wire gauge of 22AWG and a Corbus wire distance of up to 3 feet between the panel and the module. Additionally, it complies with ROHS, which guarantees that it satisfies severe environmental and safety criteria. The device is appropriate for IQ Pro and can be installed independently or in the IQ Pro enclosure. Moreover, you can adjust the system’s power usage to suit your demands thanks to its high-power and low-power modes.
If you plan to add any polling loop devices to your IQ Pro panel you need this polling loop module to your system. You also have the option to perform a 2-wire dead end in both directions to create a 2-wire loop that goes back to the panel, requiring a total of 4 wires. And then you can add your door sensor, motion detectors, and your other components.
Feel free to browse other Qolsys security equipment available here in our shop if you’re seeking more.
- Maximum of 126 Devices
- Corbus Wire Distance 3 Ft Max between the panel and the module (22AWG Wire)
- ROHS Compliant
- Inputs for connecting a tamper switch when installed in a separate enclosure (Required for UL/ULC).
- Support for Both Two Wire and Four Wire Configurations
- Support for Line T-Tapping/Spurs
- Compatible with IQ Pro
- It can be installed in the IQ Pro Enclosure or Separately
- High Power and Low Power Modes
- Installation with IQ Installer
- Load Configuration Using a Linked Spreadsheet
- Compatible Enclosures: DSC PowerSeries Pro Cabinet
- Compatible Devices: MX Heat Detector, MX Pull Station Interface, MX Motion Detector, MX Smoke/Heat Detector, MX Ceiling Mount Infrared Sensor, MX Glass-Break, MX Door/Window Contact, MX Isolator, MX Smoke Detector, MX Fire Base
- Temperature Range: -10°C to +55°C
Please check out our YouTube Channel for more information.