The DSC Compatible Door Window Sensor is what you need to keep your doors and windows secure. Additionally, it’s compatible with DSC alarm systems, and it has long range performance and a long battery life. With these sensors, you’ll be warned of potential intruders whether they’re coming in through your door or your window.
But if this isn’t quite what you’re looking for, please look at our other DSC products.
DSC Compatible Door Window Sensor Features:
- Compatible with DSC alarm systems (standard North American 433MHZ)
- Internal reed switch and 2 supplemental hard wire zone inputs.
- Cover tamper
- Strong, reliable RF signal
- 10-15 year batter life on battery
- Low battery indication
- Operating gap approx 1 inch
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.4 x 1.1 inches
DSC Compatible Door Window Sensor Key Instructions:
- Battery “+” faces towards spring.
- DWS has 3 zones with 3 ESNs. But when it comes from the factory, only the magnetic reed switch reports to the panel. The other two external contact zones must be “activated” in order to report.
- External contact zones are: normally closed – alarm on open.
- No end-of-line resistors on external contact zones.
Activating Zones – ACTIVATE ONLY THE ZONES YOU NEED:
- Reed switch Zone 0:
-ESN ends in “0” and is labeled on the DWS battery bucket
-Comes from factory already activated
- External Contact Zone 1:
-Outer terminal + Center Terminal
-ESN is same as Reed switch, except it ends in “1”
-Activate by shorting Zone 1 while installing battery
- External Contact Zone 2:
-Inner terminal + Center Terminal
-ESN is same as Reed switch, except it ends in “2”
-Activate by shorting Zone 2 while installing battery
- Magnet trip distance: 1 inch nominal
- Mounting hardware: # 4 or #6 screws
- Replacement Battery: 1550mAH
- Temperature Range: 0F to 120F
- Housing dimensions: 3.3×1.4×1.1 inches