Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Sheild

Home Security Systems in Bakersfield

With new specials, now is the time to get an ADT monitored security system in Bakersfield

Contact Us Today

Zions Security Alarms is the Least Expensive Way To Get ADT in Bakersfield 

Why choose ADT for your Home Security in Bakersfield

The name ADT is synonymous with reliability, exemplary service, and technologically advanced and innovative home security systems. This is one of the most respected names in the security industry. They now have over 7 million customers in North America and has been protecting homes and businesses for over 145 years. They have the most innovative technology to make sure you are getting the best equipment and options available like ADT Command.  As soon as a signal is received in the Customer Monitoring Center you can count on a trained ADT representative to contact you and the authorities 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year.

Get Your Free Quote Today

Fill out the form below and a home security specialist will contact you as soon as possible.

Why Chose ADT Bakersfield?

ADT is a pioneer innovator and uses sophisticated security systems to buffer homes and businesses throughout . What better way is there to secure your home and business than by installing an ADT security system? ADT appreciates the vital role played by technological advancement and in this regard, they continue to devise intelligent security systems and give back. ADT’s most brilliant and popular security system called ADT Command allows home users to control their security system remotely. This can be done using a smartphone. It has incredible features such as security cameras, automatic lighting control, thermostat control, and door locks control among others.

five star rating Santa Ana“My family and I feel much safer and secure now that we have a security system. We don’t jump at every little noise we here at night. I would recommend this to every home owner and your homeowners insurance gives you a discount for having an alarm” Marlene C

five star rating Santa Ana“I chose adt because of their reputation as being the best in the business. They may not be the cheapest but the cost difference is minimal. I have had excellent customer service and the installation occurred without a hiccup. I would recommend ADT” Allen B

textimage_section_image

Why Zions Security?

With over 17 years of experience, Zions Security gives its Bakersfield customers a great experience whether you need home or business security or surveillance.  Zions understands the importance of keeping your family and property safe and secure.

Security systems have always been important, but now more than ever in Bakersfield California. Unfortunately, a tough economy results in more crime, mainly burglary and home/business invasions. Zions Security Alarms has everything your home and business in Bakersfield need to stay completely safe and secure. With Zions Security Alarms, your local ADT Bakersfield Authorized dealer, you’ll know that you’re getting the very best quality security system customized for your needs. Call 661-339-9709 now!

  • Family Owned and Operated, Call the owner now for an estimate 661-339-9709
  • Wireless and Hardwired options available – whichever is better for your needs
  • Lower cost than other ADT dealers
  • A+ BBB Rating
  • Member of the ESA (Electronic Security Association)
  • Free System Offer available
textimage_section_image

What Are The Most Popular Packages?

Most people are choosing one of the options below. Particularly the ADT options where you can control the system and home from your smartphone.

New ADT Command and Control Updates

Remote

Remote Features

  • 3 Encrypted Door Sensors
  • 1 Motion Detector
  • 1 Encrypted Keychain Remote
  • LTE Cell Radio
  • Keypad
  • Siren
  • Battery Backup
  • Yard Sign
  • Decals
  • Only arm or disarm from app
Control

Control Features

  • 3 Encrypted Door Sensors
  • 1 Motion Detector
  • 1 Encrypted  Keychain Remote
  • LTE Cell Radio
  • Keypad
  • Siren
  • Battery Backup
  • Yard Sign
  • Decals
  • App Automation
  • 1 Smart Thermostat
Video

Video Features

  • 3 Encrypted Door Sensors
  • 1 Motion Detector
  • 1 Encrypted Keychain Remote
  • LTE Cell Radio
  • Keypad
  • Siren
  • Battery Backup
  • Yard Sign
  • Decals
  • 1 Indoor Camera
Video and Home Automation

Video and Home Automation Features

  • 3 Encrypted  Door Sensors
  • 1 Motion Detector
  • 1 Encrypted Keychain Remote
  • LTE Cell Radio
  • Keypad
  • Siren
  • App Automation
  • 1 Thermostat or Camera
  • Battery Backup
  • Yard Sign
  • Decals
Starting Install Cost
$99
$99
$99
$99
Monthly Rate

Monthly Rate

Other options available starting at $32.99/mo
that require a landline, but these are the most popular.
Go here for more monitoring options.

$53.99
$63.99
$63.99
$64.99
Mobile Access

Mobile Access Features

With mobile access through ADT Control,
you control your home from the palm of your hand.
Use your smartphone to arm or disarm your system and
receive alerts through the app to notify you of intrusion,
fire, or flood. You can use as many devices as you would
like and even tablets or computers.

Text Alerts

Text Alert Features

Through ADT Command, you could receive alerts for a variety of events. Like:

  • Intrusion
  • Fire
  • Carbon Monoxide
  • Temperature
  • Flood

You can also set custom notifications to know when a door is opened or if there is motion or not motion.
Examples like your child arrives home from school, there is no motion at your mothers home,
or when a child opens a cupboard.

Video Surveillance

ADT Command Security Cameras

You can have up to 8 wireless cameras added to your ADT Command system. These cameras can record 6000 30-second clips monthly when there is motion or another trigger. You can view live video to check on your home or business. There are indoor and outdoor cameras available. For more cameras you can add up to 8 expansions packs which adds 4 cameras per pack.

Home Automation

Home Automation Features – Make your Home a Smart Home

  • Smart Door Locks
  • Garage Door
  • Smart Thermostats
  • Smart Lights
  • Scenes
  • Schedules
  • Alerts
  • Video Doorbell
  • Geo-Services

 

WHAT IS THE BEST EQUIPMENT FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS?

Get the most cutting-edge technology with Zions Security Alarms. We only install the latest technology so our customers have the best and also the most current equipment. The panel listed above is apart of our newest ADT Command system. Our motion detectors are pet immune up to 80 lbs. We have alarm systems that do not need a landline phone. We also have the latest systems that you can control from your smartphone. View the equipment page to see what costs are to add extra equipment. Call us at 661-339-9709 to get an estimate now. View testimonials here from some of our satisfied clients. If you are looking for video surveillance please visit our security camera page.

Crime Information for Bakersfield 
Crime Information for Bakersfield 
The overall crime rate in Bakersfield is 76% higher than the national average. For every 100,000 people, there are 13.71 daily crimes that occur in Bakersfield. Bakersfield is safer than 16% of the cities in the United States. In Bakersfield, you have a 1 in 20 chance of becoming a victim of any crime. The number of total year over year crimes in Bakersfield has increased by 8%. ( Source Areavibes.com)
Current Promotions:
Current Promotions:
This is what we are here for! We have been providing Bakersfield, CA residents with ADT most impressive security systems. You actually get a better deal with us than through ADT directly. We are ADT Bakersfield authorized dealers and we absolutely love working with a company as renowned and respected as ADT. Do not hesitate to call us, we want to help you secure your home or business!
Local Info
Local Info
The City of Bakersfield requires you to have an alarm permit upon installation of a new security system.

View our current specials on our home page. Call us at 1-801-208-5498 to get an estimate now. View testimonials from some of our satisfied clients. We speak English and Spanish. Check out the security equipment options we have. Review the security cameras and how affordable they are now.