19 Dec Catch Santa Claus this Christmas with Alarm.com Cameras
Alarm.com has created a fun feature where you can add a picture of Santa Claus in your home (or business). You can then take this snapshot and share with friends and family.
Between December 21-26, 2018 you will be able to use this feature if you have one of the compatible Alarm.com cameras.
In order to “Catch Santa” this year you just need to:
- Select a live video feed
- Tap the Santa Icon to take a snapshot
- Select one of the Santa images
- Resize him if needed
- Share the image with friends and family for some Christmas fun!
For some additional fun you can also create a Santa alert to show your kids or family.
- Choose a Sensor on Alarm.com that you can change the name that is easy to access (like a back door)
- Change the Name of the Sensor to Chimney
- Create a notification when there is sensor activity for the “Chimney”
- Before you go to bed on Christmas Eve, open the back door and you will get a push notification, text, or email letting you know that the chimney sensor was activated.
- When the kids wake you up in morning show them the alert and the picture and add to their excitement and magic of Christmas Day!