ADT Pulse Z-Wave Dimmer Lamp Module 45602WB
Description of the Jasco 45602
This Lamp module has been replaced by the 45702 and is discontinued. This is the Lamp Module that has a dimmer built into it. It can be used for lamps but not with florescent light bulbs. Also cannot be used with other electronics or appliances. For those try the on/off lamp module.
Features of the ADT Pulse Jasco Dimmer Lamp Module
- The 45602 easily enrolls to your ADT Pulse Wireless Network
- Setup lighting schedules for energy conservation and increased security
- Control dimmer switch manually or remotely
- space efficient design
- Adjustable dimmer for brightness control
- Lamp Module includes one Z-wave AC outlet and one standard AC outlet for easy set up and convenience
Requirements to add the 45602WB
You must be able to add these to your ADT Pulse system already. By clicking on System and then Manage Devices. If not you will not be able to add it to your ADT Pulse system.
Maximum Incandescent Load - 300 Watts
Wireless Mesh Technology
This lamp module can be used to increase the strength and signal for other z-wave devices you want to add to your ADT Pulse system. All z-wave devices are tested to work at 65 feet through open air. The amount of walls and the type of walls reduce the distance. The more devices you add the stronger the signal and distance it will reach in the home or business.
Additional Items you may want to add (shipping is free when order is over $200)
- ADT Pulse Cameras starting at $150
- Extension cable 12 ft $20
- Solar Yard sign Light $5
- Lighting Controls for ADT Pulse Starting at $59
- Deadbolts for ADT Pulse starting at $199
- Thermostat for ADT Pulse $150
Read our Reviews here if you want to hear what others have to say about us.
If you want to get this in only one day add Next Business Day Shipping. (if you add more than one item all items may not be covered with one next day shipping charge)