Commercial Hardwired Motion Detector with Anti-Masking Protection is great for high security commercial indoor environments and large residences. This is a detector with anti-masking technology that quickly detects intentional and accidental masks or attempts to block the detector. It also ensures a trouble condition is immediately sent to the control panel. In addition, Anti-masking technology combined with Honeywell patented sensing technologies, high quality mirror optics, and microprocessor-based DualCore signal processing will improve catch performance as well as reduce false alarm and trouble conditions.
Beneath the two-piece, easy-open enclosure, you will also find easy access to the wiring terminal and built-in features which simplify the installation experience. Furthermore, the new detectors come equipped with integrated EOL resistors with easy selectable DIP switches and enhanced flash light walk test which reduce time as well as trips up and down the ladder.
- High Detection Coverage: Extremely dense and wide, as well as long detection coverage compared to the similar products of the market.
- Mirror Optics: Mirror optics provide the most reliable technology, offering the best detection/ false alarm ratio.
- On-board EOL Resistors: No need to add external resistors for zone supervision. Simply flip a DIP switch to suit your control panel.
- Removable Terminal Strip: Furthermore, Our new, easy-access removable connector provides flexible wiring as well as easier mounting during installation.
- Self-test Patented Solution: The detector tests the full microwave circuit periodically by sending as well as receiving a test signal. In case of any anomaly, the detector triggers the anti-mask/trouble relay.
- Advanced DualCore Signal Processing (DUAL TEC)
- Supports a multitude of advanced functions, including concurrent diagnostics, digital fluorescent light interference filter, digital adaptive microwave threshold, adaptive baselines and bidirectional temperature compensation.
- Superior IR Anti-mask Protection: Highly sensitive active infrared anti-masking feature can easily detect blocked, sprayed, or obstruction attempts to disable the detector.
- PIR White Light Immunity: A patented black bug guard reduces false alarms by providing 6,500 lux of white light immunity. As well as this helps reduce false alarm problems caused by lights, flashlights or reflective objects.
- Selectable Look-down Zone: Provides better coverage up close with multiple zones in the look down area.
- Flashlight Walk Test: Reduces installation time as the walk test can be enabled by simply waving a flashlight at the detector. Automatically times out.
- Vibration Patented Solution: Built-in shock feature. In case of vibration, this component overrules the PIR signal as well as assures the device stays in dual mode permanently.
Integrated Screw Retention Features:
- Honeywell’s patented integrated mounting feature holds screws in place—enabling a quick, easy install.
- Flexible Mountings: The motion detector mount walls or in corners, with heights from 6′ 9″ – 8′ 9″ (2.1 m – 2.7 m).
- Global Compliance: Designs meet many of the world’s motion detector standards, including UL, ULC, as well as SIA.
- Detection Type – Mirror PIR
- Range – 53’x 72′
- Detection Zones – 2 Look-down, 12 Lower, 10 intermediate, as well as 36 long
- Mounting Height – 7.5′
- Consumption – 15mA usually
- Operating Temp – 14 deg F to 131 deg F
- White Light Immunity – 6500 Lux
- Dimensions – 4.57″H x 2.76″W x 1.69″D
- Weight – 4.4oz