This is the Honeywell Hardwired Alpha Keypad that can be used for programming. They also call it the Custom Alpha Keypad. It is compatible with all Vista Panels. It is recommended that everyone that owns a Honeywell Vista Panel has one of these so they can be serviced and troubleshot easier. It is also nice to have because if a door is open it will give you the zone number and the name of the zone on the screen.
After over 15 years Honeywell has replaced the old Alpha Programming Keypad with this sleek and modern one.
This is the standard version but you can get it with a wireless receiver or voice also.
Honeywells description is below
With sleek, rounded edges and an appealing, symmetrical design, Honeywell’s 6100 Series Alpha and Fixed-Language Display Security Keypads are an excellent addition to any installation. The Alpha keypad is now 20% smaller than previous versions, features a larger eight-line display, and includes VISTA® Intelligent Programming (VIP). VIP is menu-based programming for the most common features to help reduce keypad programming time and labor costs.
Enhanced function and arming keys are great for quick set-up and customer use. The use of graphic icons and text simplifies operation and provides system status at a glance. Alpha and Fixed-Language keypads have the same family look. Models are available that offer voice, integrated RF or a hardwired zone to best meet the needs of the installer and the end-user’s budget.
- Attractive, sleek look
- Wide, easy-to-read matrix LCD display (Alpha only)*
- VISTA Intelligent Programming (VIP)
- Menu-based programming option (Alpha only)*
- Intuitive, menu-based user code programming (Alpha only)*
- Single-button arming option
- Intuitive clock programming
- Icon indicators
- Four programmable function keys
- Integrated 5800 transceiver (RF models)
- Fixed-English: 16 zones
- Alpha: Unlimited zones
- Voice annunciation (voice models)
- Integrated hardwired zone (ZN models)
- Compatible with all VISTA controls
*Supported by: VISTA-21iP or equivalents; Rev 3.16 and above VISTA-20P & VISTA-15P or equivalents; Rev 9.16 and above VISTA-10P or equivalents; Rev 4.16 and above