This is the wireless flood or temperature sensor for Honeywell panels. It requires a flood probe and a 2.2M Ohm resistor if you want to use it for flood. It does not require anything to use it for temperature unless you want to monitor the temperature of a refrigerator or freezer. Then it requires a temperature probe. These are the different uses of the sensor.
A. Cold Temperature (Freeze) Detector - It detects if the temperature drops below 45°F (7.2°C) for 10 minutes or more.
B. Warm Temperature Detector - It detects if the temperature is above 75°F for 10 minutes or more.
C. Hot Temperature Detector - It detects if the temperature rises above 95°F for more than 10 minutes.
D. Refrigerator Failure Detector - If the temperature rises above 42°F(5.5°C) for 30 minutes or more. It has this as a longer time incase someone opens and closes the door alot.
E. Freezer Failure Detector - If the temperature rises above 10°F(-12.2°C) for more than 30 minutes.
F. Flood Sensor - If the external probe is in contact with 1/4 inch of water for more than 3 minutes it will trigger the alarm.
Please ensure you have wireless zones available before purchasing. Typically you will need a technician to add this to your system or you will need to purchase the phone tech support for us to help you. If you have a Safewatch Pro system you need to have an alpha keypad.
Power: 3V lithium battery (Duracell DL123A, Panasonic CR123A) CAUTION: Risk of fire, explosion, and burns. Do not recharge, disassemble, heat above 212°F (100°C) or incinerate. Dispose of used batteries promptly. Keep away from children.
Operating Temperature: 14°F (-10°C) to 104°F (+40°C)
Operating Voltage: 3.2VDC
Dimensions: 3.1” length, 1.6”wide, 1.0” depth
• Cold Temperature Detector 45°F
– When temperature drops below 45°F for >10 minutes
• Warm Temperature Detector 75°F
– When temperature rises above 75°F for >10 minutes
• Hot Temperature Detector 95°F
– When temperature rises above 95°F for >10 minutes
• Refrigerator Failure Detector 42°F
– When temperature rises above 42°F for >30 minutes
• Freezer Failure Detector 10°F
– When temperature rises above 10°F for >30 minutes
• Flood Sensor
– When 1/4" inch of water is covering the 470PB or FP280 probe
• “Swinger Suppression” (Hysteresis) of 3°F
– Temperature difference between fault and restore points