Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt
Yale has discontinued these locks with the replacements being the models without any keys. (who uses keys now anyways) We recommend you get the other keyless yale touchscreen. With a sleek capacitive touchscreen, the Yale Real Living™ deadbolt brings ‘cellphone chic’ to residential home security. Available with either Z-Wave®, Yale Real Living's Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt integrates seamlessly into ADT Pulse, making everyday living easier and safer.
The Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt is the nicest I have seen. It is much quieter than the Kwikset Deadbolts. I think it looks the nicest and works the best of any deadbolt available for ADT Pulse.
- Available in both durable acrylic touchscreen or simple, elegant, tamper-resistant keypad
- Available in three styles - Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel, and Polished Brass
- Illuminated touchscreen and keypad for night time access
- For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Tapered bolt accommodates misaligned doors
- Z-Wave that works with ADT Pulse
Here is a video that shows the deadbolt and how to change a code for it
If you are wanting to get this in one business day add 1 Day Shipping to your order.