ADT Pulse Light Switch Jasco In-Wall On/Off Switch 45609WB
This is the ADT Pulse light switch that is installed in your wall. It takes the place of a light switch you already have. You need to hire an electrician to install this or have a good understanding of how to work on an electrical system. It needs a neutral added (so you might need a little piece of electrical wire from Home Depot or Lowes to add it yourself) The newer version of this light switch the 45709 and the 45609 is the older model and has been discontinued. If you order this you will get the 45709.
Features of the 45609WB
- Enrolls Easily to your ADT Pulse Wireless Network
- Setup Lighting Automations and Schedules for Energy Conservation and Increased Security
- Blue LED Indicates On of Off State
- Control Light Switch Manually or Remotely
- Uses Standard Size White Decora Style Wall Plate for Single Gang, (Plate not included)
- Can do Multiple Inclusions into Groups, Scenes, and Events
- Supports up to 960 Total Watts
- Ideal for use with Florescent Lighting
- You can have up to 64 z-wave devices added to ADT Pulse if you have an iHub, more if you have the new TS Panel.
If you have more than one switch that controls the same lights you will want to add the Auxiliary Switch in addition to this Dimmer Switch.
If you want to have dimming abilities it is recommended to purchase the dimmer switch and not the on/off switch.
Wireless Mesh Technology
This light switch can be used to increase the strength and signal for other z-wave devices you want to add to your ADT Pulse system. All z-wave devices are tested to work at 65 feet through open air. The amount of walls and the type of walls reduce the distance. The more devices you add the stronger the signal and distance it will reach in the home or business.
Additional Items you may want to add (shipping is free when order is over $200)
- ADT Pulse Cameras starting at $150
- Extension cable 12 ft $20
- Solar Yard sign Light $5
- Lighting Controls for ADT Pulse Starting at $59
- Deadbolts for ADT Pulse starting at $199
- Thermostat for ADT Pulse $150
Read our Reviews here if you want to hear what others have to say about us.
If you want to get this in only one day add Next Business Day Shipping. (if you add more than one item all items may not be covered with one next day shipping charge)