ADT Pulse Deadbolts
Features of the ADT Pulse Deadbolt
There are many great benefits to installing an ADT Pulse Deadbolt with your ADT Pulse system.
- No need for keys anymore (even though you still can use one)
- Let people in when you are not there from the ADT Pulse app
- Lock your door automatically when the system is armed away
- Program up to 30 user codes
- Bumpguard Technology in back up keyway provides security against lock bumping
- Check the lock status remotely to see if doors are locked
You need to have the ADT Pulse iHub installed and have the ADT Pulse Home Automation service (ADT Pulse Premier) in order to add this to your ADT Pulse System.
If you already have ADT Pulse and you just want to add a deadbolt click here to order now $199 each. You can also install a lever or a premium quality deadbolt and control them from your ADT Pulse system.
If you would like to learn more about ADT Pulse and get an estimate for your home, call us for an estimate at 1-877-318-7389.
Below are the specifications on this Kwikset Deadbolt that comes in three different colors seen above.
- Easily enrolls to your ADT Pulse Wireless Network using the Assistant – System > Manage Devices > Add Door Lock
- No hard wiring needed
- Replaces existing door hardware with just a screwdriver
- Tapered Deadbolt enables misaligned doors to lock without pulling or pushing the door shut
- UL 10C Certifited Approved for 20 Minute Fire Rating Certification
- Iluminated Keypad for low light use
- Lock or Unlock the deadbolt by using ADT Pulse on any web enabled device
- Motorized Lock enables automatic and remote control operation
- Set up automations based on lock status
- Receive text or email alerts when the lock is locked or unlocked
- Full 128-Bit Encryption for increased wireless security
- Uses 4 user replaceable AA alkaline batteries, eliminating the need for any wiring for power
- Available in 3 colors: Satin Nickel, Venetian Bronze, and Polished Brass
There are three colors available. These are the specifications.
|Function||Single Cylinder Deadbolt Motorized Lock|
|Door Prep||2 1/8″ diameter face hold & 1″ diameter latch hole|
|Backset||Adjustable 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″|
|Door Thickness||1 3/8″ or 2″ automatic adjustment|
|Faceplates||1″ x 2 1/4″ round corner stand|
|Strikes||Round corner strike 2 3/4″ and 2 1/8″|
|Latch||Round corner adjustable 2 3/8″ x 2 3/4″|
|Bolt||1″ throw, steel deadbolt|
|Battery Type||4 AA Alkaline required|
|Battery Life||10 cycles per day, or 12 to 16 months on average|
|UL Approval||20 min fire rating approval|
ADT will only install locks on doors that have existing deadbolts that are properly aligned and functioning. Existing deadbolts must extend and retract freely without any pressure on the door required.